Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy anniversary She-La!

Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of when I bought my beautiful, amazing pickup truck. Her name is She-La (Like She-Ra: Princess of Power; pronounced like Sheila, the Aussie slang for woman - I'm such a geek!), and she is the greatest truck in the world. I have missed her a lot since my accident, which has diminished my driving abilities, but not my love for my amazing truck. I love that she's large but not too big, I can get in with use of my running board but without wishing for a ladder to help me out. (I even can get in with use of my crutches and a lot of arm strength.)

So happy anniversary my dear truck, Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

Yeah! Happy Anniversary She-La! :D

ccdunbar7 said...

Ah, us Chevy girls are tough!!