Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wednesday

So I'm tired and I'm terrified but I am also so excited to get this finally over with! This weekend I've gotten the chance to see quite a few of my patients that I hadn't seen yet, so I was able to say hi to them and let them know that I won't be around for almost a month. I have so many amazing patients, I have had so many people wish me luck and even a few tell me that they'll be praying for me on Wednesday. How did I get so lucky to have all these amazing people in my life.


I got to spend this evening up at my parent's place, we were celebrating Mom's birthday last week with cheesecake and hanging out being the incredibly hilarious people that we are. :) I love my family so much and am taken care of so well that it's amazing. I love them all so much, I couldn't get for a better support system if I personally selected them myself. My parents, my siblings and even my nephew and nieces are so sweet trying to make sure I am always comfortable. I love you guys so much, I am truly blessed!

No comments: