Monday, February 2, 2009

The luckiest nerd-girl in town!

So I got a package delivered today and I am so excited! I found the funnest gift for April, my partner at work, since her birthday was last week. I decided that since I was already ordering something from this site it was finally time to order some stuff for myself from this site as well.

I got my new necklace and earrings. They are both made out of sterling silver and the necklace is in the shape of the serotonin molecule and the earrings are the dopamine molecule. I got April wine glasses that have the chemical structure for ethanol etched into them, they are so awesome! I work with her on Wednesday and can't wait to see what she thinks about them.

For any of my fellow biochem nerd friends that are interested in these awesome items, and many others that are available go to http://www.madewithmolecules.com/ to check it out.

1 comment:

Windy Dawn said...

This is BRILLIANT! I love it. You know me, I'm all about being nerdy.