Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello from the grasp of the torture device!

So I just finished my 10th hour in the torture device, aka CPM, aka that thingy that moves my knee all day! (The last 5 minutes there was a song about "5 more minutes!") The days are interesting when you are essentially sequestered to one spot for 10 to 12 hours every day. I have apparently been particularly crazy today; maybe it's cabin fever, maybe it's just the pain and the meds are cutting down all my barriers that normally keep the crazy in, who knows. Adam found The Transporter on TV (it was almost as exciting as finding the Goofy Movie on TV, but I made sure that I didn't forget what we were watching during the commercials), my mom says that I sang through the whole thing - when I wasn't giving her a play by play of what was happening, of course. I thought that there had just been some humming but she says that there were words involved, I wish I remember what I was singing about, I'm sure I could have won awards for my music if anyone had written any of it down. Well it's about time for me to take something to get me through the night so I'd better stop before I decide to share everything... G'night all!

2 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

why isn't someone making a video of this!??

ccdunbar7 said...

I agree, there must be a video camera kept close at all times!