Friday, January 16, 2009

But I want to!!

Things I'm wanting to do really bad right now because I can't! (Due to the whole having to be on crutches thing)
  1. Get a pedicure - I probably could but my right leg couldn't get the whole massage that's included in the pedicure and that just sounds wasteful!
  2. Get a massage - see above
  3. Go to a spa - again see above!
  4. Go bike riding - it used to be my favorite thing to do, I even have a really nice bike, of course I want to take it up again when I can't!
  5. Walk!
  6. Clean the house! - It's been a long time coming and now that I have extra time at home, it's kinda difficult to carry things around to their proper places.
  7. Ride a horse - So I could probably find a way to do this if I had a horse available, but alas, I do not.
  8. Climb stairs - Again, something that I can kinda do but I've already fallen some stairs once due to the crutches and I'm not in a hurry to repeat that adventure.
  9. Skip
  10. Go rock climbing
  11. Go repelling
  12. Go to Disneyland/Disneyworld! - Probably not helping myself by spending time on Disney's website and watching shows about how awesome Disney is.

Woe is me!!

2 comments:

Julie Siegel said...

Skip? You want to SKIP? You know as soon as you can do some of these things you no longer will want to. It's the whole concept of basically being told you can't. And we could work a massage, they wouod just have to no touchy the leg. I bet your back and hips could really benefit from it right now.

Heather W said...

I hate to tell you this, but I must gloat: I'm going to Disneyland! We're going early April and my parents and David are going to fly down and meet us there. Fun, huh?

You really should plan a trip out to Orlando. You would just be in heaven. If you've been browsing the Disneyland/Disney World websites I'm sure you know that you can get in free on your birthday this year with their current promotion. Early December is my favorite time of year to visit Disney. :-)

Better yet, go to Disney now and you can get Tarzan to give you that much needed massage. And since you'll be in a wheelchair you'll get to skip all the lines! Although you probably wouldn't have as much fun being in pain and all.