Thursday, January 15, 2009

A list of ideas

So it's another week until round 2 of trying to return to work. I am at my parent's house hanging out with my great family right now. I am spending time online, enjoying it since my internet is down at my house right now, and it's not like I am really mobile enough to do much to fix it. Oh well.

So I've been trying to come up with what I'm gonna do while I'm not working... I'm not sure how much time I really am gonna have but I have some interesting ideas:
  1. Lay around reading all day
  2. Lay around surfing facebook, etc. all day
  3. Lay around watching tv all day
  4. Doing a combination of options 1-3
  5. Write the next great American novel
  6. Become fluent in Quileute and Hindi
  7. See how many pharmacy specialties I can get trained in
  8. Become a world renowned painter
  9. Take up weight lifting and join a body building competition
  10. Cyberstock my Stephenie Meyer until she realizes we're meant to be BFFs
  11. Become the next American Idol
  12. Find my way to Pixie Hollow

I think that if I do any of these it'll probably be learn Quileute. Come on, who's really surprised?! Nobody? Or maybe the one about Stephenie Meyer, you know we're practically the same person except for how she's smart and creative and famous worldwide, otherwise it's like looking in a mirror.

1 comment:

erita said...

pixie hollow has my vote!